Kick off Cybersecurity Awareness month by joining us for two days dedicated to the cybersecurity challenges and issues faced by financial services firms. ACA's first-ever Cyber Week on October 6-7 is free to attend.
Expect engaging sessions with cybersecurity and risk experts on important cyber topics starting with a keynote with Phil Venables, Board Director and Senior Advisor of Risk and Cybersecurity at Goldman Sachs, and ending with our annual breakdown of the scariest cyber breaches of the year.
Resources for Cybersecurity Education
During the month of October, businesses across the globe will focus on educating their employees on how to stay diligent and safe online. As we prepare internally for Cybersecurity Awareness Month, we’d like to share some resources you can use to help promote privacy and online safety at your firm.
- Review our recommendations for maintaining information security while working from home.
- Read our guidance for keeping kids safe online during COVID-19.
- Protect yourself, your family, and your businesses from cyber threats with some of our most popular and useful resources.
- Stay one step ahead of cyber threats by signing up for our cybersecurity and risk alerts.
- Watch last year's scariest cyber breaches webcast on demand.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training
We offer online and in person cybersecurity awareness training. You can schedule your annual cybersecurity training with your ACA consultant or check out our online training program.
For More Information
For more information, please contact your ACA representative or email us at email@example.com.